Healthy Smoothie WorkshopLearn everything you need to know to make healthy smoothies on your own.
(Includes my complete Smoothie Guide Book.)
Adding ONE smoothie to your daily diet can make a BIG difference to how you feel.
- Have low energy?
- Struggle with sugar cravings?
- Get bloated and have poor digestion?
- Feel you don’t include enough fruits and vegetables in the day?
- Think being healthy is difficult, time consuming, boring or expensive?
Come and learn how to make your own customised smoothies depending on your goals. Be satisfied instead of hungry, boost your energy levels, take care of sugar cravings and much more. This workshop will teach you enough about smoothies so that you can personalise them to meet your specific goals.
Are you here because you either want to learn how to make smoothies or you already make them but want to learn how to maximise their benefits?
And if you make smoothies, is yours really as healthy as you think it is?
So do you have smoothies to get healthy, but because they aren’t made healthily, you find yourself constantly hungry and snacking? Or you find, that you aren’t losing weight and in fact may even be gaining weight.
I’m Sujata Din, a certified health coach who has spent years helping clients achieve their health goals, let me teach you how to make delicious, healthy smoothies. With a focus on being nutritious, satisfying and not high in sugar, they are going to help you on your health journey.
I will be showing you how you can make a difference to your health by spending less than 5 minutes to make a tasty smoothie that is naturally sweet and nutritious.
Are you ready to get started and make healthy smoothies with me?
Enroll here!What you get
- 1-hour Smoothie Class
- Module 1: Benefits of smoothies
- Module 2: Smoothie mistakes to avoid
- Module 3: My simple smoothie formula
- Module 4: How to add more protein in smoothies
- Module 5: Blender to use
- Module 6: Customised smoothies for your goals
- Module 7: Common smoothie problems
- Module 8: Tips to save time and money
- Smoothie demo (low fat and low sugar delicious smoothie)
- Smoothie Guidebook
- Includes sugar content of common ingredients
- 15 healthy delicious recipes
- Access to recording for 3 months
This workshop is for you if:
– You want to make healthy smoothies in less than 5 minutes.
– You may already be having smoothies but are looking for some new inspiration.
– You love smoothies BUT are concerned about the sugar content, I show you how to reduce the sugar content by swapping ingredients.
– You are new to green smoothies and want to learn how to start making these.
– You want to increase your energy and avoid the mid-afternoon slump.
– You want to make quick and easy snacks that are satisfying and refreshing.
– Learn 25 ways to increase protein in smoothie without protein powders.
– You want to learn how to create your own smoothies using ingredients that you get locally.
Whatever your reason, you are in the right place!
I would recommend Sujata to everyone whether you are trying to lose weight or just get motivated into getting fit or even if it’s to get her delicious quick healthy recipes. I feel my mindset has totally changed regarding food and my physical activities and it’s because I can really hear her voice in my head…. I now think differently about my meal whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner. She has a great personality, which always helps and so you feel comfortable approaching her for advice.
One smoothie a day X 7 days a week = create healthy habits, increased energy, feeling satisfied and looking good from inside out.
* Smoothies are a fabulous way to consume a variety of different fruits or vegetables at one time.
* Increase your energy levels.
* Easy to digest, which means optimal assimilation of your nutrients.
* Great for stabilising blood sugar if you include healthy fats, protein and fibre. However, smoothies made with mainly fruit will get you on a sugar rollercoaster.
* Terrific for supporting the body to detoxify.
* An easy way to add more fibre to your diet for optimal bowel function.
You will feel satisfied after your smoothie and will feel full for longer and snack less.
I want to learn about healthy smoothies but don't have much time.
That’s fine I will show you how to get started and you only need 5 minutes to make a smoothie. As you have access to this for 3 months, you can watch the training many times to keep learning what to do. You also get my complete Smoothie Guidebook which has 15 delicious smoothie recipes.
Can I still do this is I don't live in the UK?
All you need is access to the internet to join the workshop from where you are in the world.
Can I do this workshop if I have a medical condition?
When can I get the recipes?
You will get the recipes a few days before the Smoothie Workshop.
How long do I have access to the program?
The Smoothie Guidebook is yours to keep, please download and save or print it. You have access for 3 months to the workshop training video.
Sujata Din is a Certified Health Coach and Certified Professional Cancer Coach who has been coaching clients globally for ten years. She guides busy people, who have gone off track and lost balance to improving their diet, lifestyle and mindset. The focus is on creating healthy habits by making behaviour changes, which is done gradually through mindful eating and living.
Her passion is to help others improve their health, and she shares recipes and health tips to inspire others to start making changes. She provides both 1-2-1 consultations and also has a Wellness Membership Program with online consultations.
She resides in London with her husband, two sons and dog Jasper. She enjoys spending time in the kitchen and going for long walks.
This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Please consult with your wellness team, and then make your own well-informed decisions based upon what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions, and stage of life.