MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR HEALTH BY SPENDING LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO
MAKE A SMOOTHIE, WHICH NOT ONLY TASTES GOOD (LIKE A DESSERT!)
IT GIVES YOU AN ENERGY BOOST WHEN YOU HIT THE MID-AFTERNOON SLUMP
So, are you ready for the smoothie challenge with me?
The smoothie challenge is simply to add in one delicious smoothie a day. It works well for the busy person who is trying to get healthier and is looking for something simple & easy to add to their meals.
My name is Sujata Din, I’m a certified health coach and a cancer coach. Over the 7 Day Smoothie Challenge I will be guiding you. To learn more about me and how I work with my clients for them to achieve their health goals, please visit my website https://sujatadin.com
What is the Smoothie Challenge?
During this FREE 7 Day Challenge, you get my E Smoothie Guide Book, which you download and save to your computer.
I guide you during the seven days on how to put together a smoothie in less than 5 minutes, combining fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, etc with a base liquid to make a delicious drink that tastes like dessert.
You learn about the benefits of smoothies are, how to make them, which fruits are low in sugar and so much more.
Please note that the smoothies are not meant to replace your meals, but you add them into your day, as a snack, dessert or to have with breakfast.
And most importantly you do not need an expensive high speed blender to do this 7 Day Smoothie Challenge. You can use the blender you have.
Don’t worry if you can’t find some of the ingredients. I suggest using ingredients that you can easily source where you live. For example, you can substitute ingredients; baby spinach for kale or chard. Have flax seeds instead of chia seeds. Keep it simple so you can complete the 7 Days Challenge:)
Why do the Smoothie Challenge?
* You may already be having smoothies but are looking for some new recipes.
* You love smoothies BUT are concerned about the sugar content, I show you how to reduce the sugar content by swapping ingredients.
* Or you are new to green smoothies and want to learn how to start making these.
Whatever your reason, you are in the right place!
What are the benefits of having a smoothie?
One a day X 7 Days = Healthy habits, increased energy, feeling satisfied and looking good from inside out
* Smoothies are a fabulous way to consume a variety of different fruits or vegetables at one time
* Increase your energy levels
* Easy to digest, which mean optimal assimilation of your nutrients
* Great for stabilizing blood sugar if you include healthy fats, protein and fiber. However, smoothie made with mainly fruit will get you on a sugar roller coaster.
* Terrific for cleansing the body of toxicity
* An easy way to add more fiber to your diet for optimal bowel function. I recommend adding either chia or flax seeds, as both are high in fibre.
* You will feel satisfied after your smoothie and will feel full for longer and snack less
REMEMBER: A healthy smoothie contains vegetables, some fruit and healthy fats and protein and is low in sugar
Disclaimer:This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Please consult with your wellness team, and then make your own well-informed decisions based upon what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions, and stage of life.