Can you imagine losing 10 kilos and improving your health markers?
This is what Preeti did and she shares how it improved her life in today’s interview.
Preeti contacted me as she had hit a low point and wanted to make changes to her life. During our discovery call Preeti told me:
- She had been diagnosed as having high cholesterol
- She had mild depression and wanted to feel better
- Did not sleep well and was waking up feeling tired
- Had hypothyroidism and was finding it difficult to lose weight
- Had low energy levels
One of her biggest concerns was her cholesterol levels being high and she wanted to reduce this naturally and avoid being on medication for life.
Cholesterol is a fatty substance in our blood that is produced by the liver and we also get it from the food that we eat. It’s essential for important functions including making certain hormones and for Vitamin D.
However, having high cholesterol can lead to many diseases including having blocked arteries, a stroke, heart attack, etc.
Preeti was ready to make a change as this was important to her and she had also been encouraged by her family to make changes. So, started my wellness program and she’s feeling so much happier and healthier because of it as she:
- Reduced cholesterol naturally (read how below).
- Lost 10 kilos in 4 months.
- Went down 2 dress sizes and loves her new wardrobe.
- Feels confident within herself and is more social now.
- Sleeps better and wakes up feeling refreshed.
- Feels happier, has overcome mild depression.
- Is more active and has energy to do the things she enjoys like meeting friends and walking.
It wasn’t difficult as Preeti created healthy habits and did it at her own pace. Within 6 weeks she reduced her cholesterol by making changes and her doctor was impressed, most importantly she did not need to take medication. Preeti improved her daily routines and some key things she did was:
- Increase whole foods like fruits and vegetables.
- Learnt how to have more protein and what the best options were; being vegetarian she got this from lentils and beans.
- Had more fibre by having whole grains; this has been shown to help improve cholesterol levels.
- Had balanced meals that were delicious and satisfying and these reduced her sugar cravings.
- Ate the same traditional meals as her family but knew what portions to have.
- Reduced processed foods that are high in sugar, fat and salt and she did not miss these.
- Got active and started walking consistently as that also improves health markers.
- Lost weight and by being at a healthy BMI, it’s reduced the risk of chronic diseases.
- Improved her self-care by prioritising herself and this has made her happier, which has made her family feel happier too, gone from mild depression to feeling like herself now.
As you can see, it’s with Preeti’s new habits, she is now doing it automatically and it’s become her way of life.
If you are in a similar situation to Preeti, you have a health condition and need to lose weight and improve your lifestyle, I hope this interview has inspired you. The most important thing you need is wanting to improve your health. So, if you want to make a change to see a change do contact me for a Free Discovery Call. I’ll show you how to get started and continue, so you can get to your health goals.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or book the Free Discovery Call CLICK HERE.